- Frame: Carbon / stainless steel
- Finish: Painted / Zinc Plated / Sandblasted
- Frame Profile: UPN Laminate
- No. of rollers: 1, 2 units
- Ø Rollers: 60, 63.5, 70, 76, 80, 89, 108, 133 and 156mm
- Roller Angle: 0º, 10º, 15º and 20º
In addition to the basic station configurations, there are multiple applications for this transportation system.
Some cases can be:
– PICKING AND CHARGING STATIONS , where the load is distributed over a larger belt surface to collect, classify and inspect the transported material.
– IMPACT STATIONS , applicable at loading and transfer points to absorb the impact of the material through shock-absorbing rubbers. In this way, the band is protected from damage, thus increasing its useful life.
– STATIONS WITH HELICAL CLEANER to prevent the build-up of sticky materials thus keeping the belt clean.
– RETURN STATIONS WITH DISCS , applicable when transporting wet, sticky and corrosive material with a tendency to freeze on the belt. Disc arrangement can be grouped or spaced according to conveyor requirements